Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning in Central Oregon
News Flash:Dryer Catches Fire at SW Bend Hair Salon
From KTVZ.COM News Sources - June 12, 2012
What does your dryer vent look like?
Dirty Dryer Vents are the number one cause of all household fires!
There is a nationally estimated 15,600 dryer related fires, resulting in 20 deaths, and 75.4 million in property damages occuring every year. (U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission)
We pride ourselves in not only providing a professional dryer vent cleaning service to our clients, but educating them on the benefits of maintaining a clean dryer vent system in their home or business.
We have the professional expertise to thoroughly clean any dryer vent system and approach each job as if we were doing it for our own home.
Why should I have my dryer vent system professionally cleaned?
- Reduce the risk of a dryer related fire
- Shorten drying times, number of dry cycles
- Save money on utility bills
- Reduce allergens in your home
- Extend the life of your dryer
- Preserve your clothes
How do I know if my dryer vent needs cleaning?
- If your clothes take an unusually long amount of time to dry
- If you can see lint build-up in and around the vent hood
- (Usually located on the outside of your home)
- If your dryer seem to run hotter than normal, sometimes accompanied by a burning smell
- Excessive moisture in your laundry room during the drying process
- If you have never had your dryer vent cleaned
Thanks for visiting our website, and we hope to hear from you soon!
The Lint Doctor
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Central Oregon